- EAU Claire Family Practice Residency Program, EAU Claire, WI: Residency in Family Practice
- Normandy Medical Center and Emergency Care Centers of Jacksonville, FL: Preceptorship in Internal Medicine
- Bayamon Municipal Hospital, Bayamon, Puerto Rico: Preceptorship in Emergency Medicine,
- Complutensis University of Madrid, School of Medicine, Spain: Doctor of Medicine
Honors and Recognition
- Military Service: Chilean Air Force Academy. Honorably discharged.
Erich was born in Chile and attended the oldest school in Chile (Instituto Nacional in Santiago). He served in the Chilean Air Force and has performed duties of a Ship’s Physician as a solo provider. He has worked in primary care, served as medical director and regional medical director of emergency care and now chief medical officer with Brevard Health Alliance. He developed an interest in alternative medicine and has conducted studies in homeopathy, electrodiagnosis, nutrition and supplementation with biologicals as well as herbs and vitamin/minerals. He also now serves as Dallas Regional Medical Director for SynergenX.