- University of Texas Medical Branch: Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- University of Texas Health Science Center: Master of Science in Nursing–Family Nurse Practitioner
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners: Family Nurse Practitioner
- Certified in hormone pellet placement
- Certified in advanced cardiac life support
Michelle is the center director for SynergenX in the Galleria. Michelle’s background includes oncology, pediatrics, family practice, and hormone replacement therapy. She is a board-certified family nurse practitioner with a passion for helping others achieve their fitness and health goals.