MSN, APRN, FNP-C
- West Coast University: Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- University of Texas at Arlington: Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners: Family Nurse Practitioner
- Certified in Hormone Pellet Placement
- Certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support/Basic Life Support
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Tiffany is a board-certified Family Nurse Practitioner whose background includes adult and geriatric medical surgical nursing, pediatric ICU nursing, and family nurse practitioner in the field of male and female hormone replacement therapy. She takes pride in providing compassionate care to her patients to make sure they are on their way to looking and feeling great. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, shopping, and watching basketball.