Kimberly is a board certified adult gerontology nurse practitioner. She is A native of Midland and takes pride in providing great healthcare. Kimberly has over nine years of diverse medical experience. In her free time she enjoys bowling, traveling and spending time with her son and family.
- University of Texas At Arlington: Post Masters Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Basic Life Support
- Grand Canyon University: Masters of Science in Nursing Informatics
- University of Texas at Arlington: Bachelors of Science in Nursing