- Loyola University New Orleans: Master of Science in Nursing
- Southwestern Adventist University: Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Texas A&M University: Bachelor of Science in Community/Allied Health
- Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Certified in Basic Life Support, American Heart Association
- Certified in Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Pellets
- Certified and Registered Yoga Teacher, Life Power Yoga & Yoga Alliance Organization
Angel is an enthusiastic advocate for optimal wellness and quality improvement. She is a Family Nurse Practitioner and is currently matriculating at Loyola University, pursuing a Doctor of Nursing Practice in Executive Leadership. Angel grew up in OKC and served as an officer in the U.S. Army Nurse Corp. Angel enjoys spending time with family and friends. Her hobbies include cooking, yoga (anything fitness, really), travel, and tending to her plants.