Testosterone is the hormone necessary for male development and sexual function. It’s
responsible for building muscle and bone mass, producing sperm and driving sexual desire. Testosterone plays a part in many vital male functions, including the influence of pattern fat distribution, bone density and red blood cell production.
Low testosterone, or low-T, is characterized by the underproduction or lack of production of testosterone. The reasons for low-T include age (at age 30, testosterone levels slowly decline in men by about one percent a year), chronic medical conditions such as diabetes, infections, obesity or other hormonal conditions.
Do you have low testosterone? Here’s how to know
Signs and symptoms of low testosterone include:
- Disruption in sleep patterns – You begin to experience insomnia or sleep disturbances.
- Changes in your body – Body fat increases while muscle bulk decreases.
- Sexual changes – Sexual desire is low, or you may experience sexual dysfunction or
- Emotional changes – You feel little or lack of motivation, or become depressed.
- Sleep apnea – If sleep apnea worsens, it could be a sign of low-T.
- Congestive heart failure – Worsening congestive heart failure could indicate low-T.
What low testosterone takes away, SynergenX can restore
If you’re experiencing the symptoms of low testosterone, know that today’s advanced treatments can change your life. The doctors and nurses at SynergenX Health specialize in helping men increase testosterone levels with individualized, closely monitored low testosterone treatment. It’s time to feel like yourself again. Our experienced, understanding team can get you there.
To schedule an appointment, call toll-free, 888-219-7259 to find the location nearest you, or click here to use our online form.