- McNeese State University: Master of Science in Nursing
- Walden University: Master of Science- Nurse Educator
- McNeese State University: Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Certified Family Nurse Practitioner, American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners-DOT physicals
- Certified in Advanced Life Support, Basic Life Support
- American Associations of Nurse Practitioners
- Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc.
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
Christian is a Board-Certified Family Nurse Practitioner who strives to provide compassionate healthcare during each patient interaction. Prior to joining the SynergenX team, she has 12 years of experience with a diverse clinical background in Medical Surgery, Urgent Care, Home Health, and Nurse Education. She enjoys reading, exercising, cooking, traveling with her Husband, and spending quality time with Family.