Best Low Testosterone Treatments: Injections or Pellets?
You may have symptoms of low testosterone, but feel overwhelmed by the number of treatment options out there and are not sure which is the most effective. Some low T clinics offer injections and others promote pellets—so which are the best low testosterone treatments?
In this post, we will review the differences between injectable and pellet treatments for low testosterone so that you can make an informed decision. Keep reading to learn more, then take the first step towards better health—book an appointment with us to get your testosterone levels checked so you can get the treatment you need.
Why Seek Treatment – Symptoms of Low T Affect All Areas of Your Life
Dealing with the symptoms of low T can be a real challenge. Testosterone levels can have a major impact on your overall well-being. When levels drop too low, you could experience some or all of the following:
- Strained romantic relationship due to low mood or low sex drive
- Struggling at work because of fatigue, poor memory, or inability to concentrate
- Not enjoying hobbies or activities due to depression, anxiety, or lack of motivation
- Negative body changes from weight gain and decreased muscle mass
- Additional health problems like high blood pressure, sleep apnea, or erectile dysfunction
It’s important to be aware of the signs of low T so you can take proactive steps to address the root cause of the issue. Before you start testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), consult with a healthcare professional at a local TRT clinic to determine the best customized low testosterone treatments for you. With the right guidance and support, you can find an effective plan that helps you feel more like yourself again.
A Closer Look at Testosterone Injections and Pellets
When it comes to treating low testosterone, there are two main treatment options: injections and pellets. Ultimately, you want to find the most effective option that will raise your testosterone level quickly, and help keep it steady so you don’t experience a resurgence of frustrating symptoms.
Both injections and pellets have been shown to increase initial testosterone levels among patients, but only one helps consistently maintain that elevated level—injections. Let’s take a closer look at both treatments.
Testosterone Injections at a TRT Clinic
- Testosterone is able to directly enter your bloodstream, efficiently delivering the hormone to your body.
- The dosage is precise and is calculated based on your current testosterone levels.
- Weekly injections prevent your testosterone level from dropping, keeping your hormones in balance..
Testosterone Pellets from a TRT Clinic
- Rice-like pellets are inserted under the skin via a surgical incision.
- Pellets take 90 days to dissolve, which means testosterone levels start high after insertion, but then drop steadily over the next twelve weeks as the pellets shrink.
- Only one appointment every three months means a longer wait time to try again if the dosage is not resolving your symptoms successfully..
While pellets may seem to be more convenient for your schedule, they simply don’t have the same long-lasting effects as injections. Testosterone levels start out high after insertion, but then steadily drop over the next twelve weeks as the pellets dissolve. This can lead to a rollercoaster of symptoms that can be frustrating and uncomfortable.
Data shows that injections are most effective at keeping your testosterone levels steady over time. This means that they can provide the most relief for symptoms like low libido, fatigue, and decreased muscle mass. So if you’re looking for the best low testosterone treatments, injections can provide optimal results.
Quick, Efficient Testosterone Injection Appointments at Our Convenient Low T Clinics
When you schedule your weekly injection appointment, you won’t have to deal with long wait times. We understand that you have places to be and things to do, which is why we make it our mission to make the process as quick and easy as possible. Injections are the most effective way to ensure your testosterone levels stay steady over a longer period of time to help alleviate your symptoms.
We have locations throughout Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, and Chicago, so you can find a location that’s convenient for you.
- Sugar Land
- Vintage Park
- The Woodlands
- Walnut Hill
- Alamo Ranch
- New Braunfels
- Burr Ridge
- Hoffman Estates
The Best Low Testosterone Treatments from SynergenX
Take back control of your health and well-being by scheduling an injection appointment now. Contact us today if you’d like more information or need help setting up an appointment time that works with your schedule. Taking action now means reclaiming your life sooner rather than later.
Take the Test
CALL 888.219.7259 or Use our easy online form: