Important Notice About Coronaviris and COVID-19
To Our Patients:
As your healthcare provider, we value—and are committed to—your health as well as the health of your family. We also understand that you have concerns about the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, which has now been designated a global pandemic.
At all times, we prioritize optimal health, safety and infection control, and during this outbreak we are continuing to do so with special vigilance and focus. We are closely monitoring the evolving situation, carefully following the guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and taking specific measures to protect you, your family, our employees and the communities we serve.
As things change, we will adjust our policies and practices to respond appropriately to new developments. At the same time, we intend to keep you informed about best infection-control practices and what you need to know to keep yourself and your loved one safe.
How can you limit your exposure to the virus?
The best way to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is to avoid being exposed to the virus, which is at this time thought spread mainly person-to-person. How do you do that?
- Wash your hands with soap and water – frequently and for at least 20 seconds each time
- If soap and water or not available, use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol
- Avoid touching your face
- Maintain “social distancing” between others (about six feet apart)
- Avoid contact with people who are sick
- Cover your mouth and nose if you cough or sneeze (and immediately wash or sanitize your hands)
What should you do if you’re sick?
- Stay home except to get medical care when moderately ill – avoid public areas, transportation, events, etc.
- If you’re around other ill persons or caring for others, wear a facemask (N95)
- Cover coughs and sneezes, wash/sanitize hands and clean and disinfect all high-touch surfaces daily
- Monitor symptoms – seek prompt medical care if symptoms worsen
- Call your doctor before seeking care, including for appointments scheduled for other reasons
- Call 911 if you have a medical emergency
Rest assured that we at SynergenX Testosterone & Weight Loss are taking this outbreak—and our responsibility as your trusted provider—seriously. We will continue evaluating developments and taking appropriate actions to reduce exposure and keep you up-to-date.
Take the Test
CALL 888.219.7259 or Use our easy online form: