- University of Texas at Dallas: Bachelor of Science in Biology and Business Administration
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center: Masters of Physician Assistant Studies
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Texas State Physician Assistant Board
- Certified in hormone pellet placement
- Certified in testosterone replacement therapy
- Texas Academy of Physician Assistants
Thomas grew up in Dallas, where he received a bachelor of science in biology and business administration (double major). He first worked in the medical device industry to help companies obtain approval through the FDA for advances in medical technology. Thomas went on to complete his education at UT Southwestern Medical Center with a master’s degree in physician assistant studies to better serve his community. Before joining SynergenX in North Park, TX, Thomas worked in emergency medicine.